If you’re on the prowl for a comfortable waist trainer to help you lose weight and get those sexy curves, the DivaFit Ultra Comfortable Latex Waist Cincher VEST 62CV is the waist slimming vest for you. This undergarment offers you an appealing appearance by lifting the underbust and using bra straps for extra support.
Steel flexiboning offers maximum contours, and the two rows of high-resistance steel provide flexibility in sizing. What makes this vest latex waist cincher more comfortable than others is the rubber fused with the fabric. It is perfect for waist training as the compression and sweating assists with weight loss. Its solid structuring also provides good posture and back support during workouts.
The garment comes in beige or black and offers medium back coverage, making it a great choice for many different outfits. When you’re looking for a solution to instantly reduce your waist size while promoting weight loss, this cincher is what you need.
Vest Latex Waist Cincher Features:
- Comes in beige or black
- Medium coverage for the back
- Instant waist size reduction
- Compression and sweating accelerates weight loss
- Great back support
- Helps with good posture
- More comfortable than other cinchers
- Made of a comfortable cotton and rubber fabric
- Adjustable straps for comfort
- Internal flexible boning prevent garment from rolling up
Waist Trainer Shapewear Benefits:
- Instantly reduces your waist
- Lifts your breasts
- Improves your posture
- Provides back support
- Assists in weight loss
- Helps in post-partum recovery
How to Wear:
1. Put it on by inserting your arms through the shoulder straps, opening on the front
2. Starting at the very bottom, begin fastening and work your way up until all clasps are secure
3. Tighten or loosen the shoulder straps until they feel comfortable
Warranty: This product is warranted against factory defects for up to 30 days from date of purchase. Item must be used as intended.
The correct sizing is the responsibility of the purchaser
Note: Use only a couple of hours to start and then increase slowly. Do not wear longer than 8 to 10 hours at a time!